This is not your ordinary crepe recipe ! You will find in the ingredient list superfoods like flax seeds, coconut oil, cashew milk and matcha. This recipe is in collaboration with Cuis-Inné.
20 minutes preperation, 20 minutes cooking
- 3 tablespoons of ground flax seeds
- 2 cups of all purpose gluten-free flour
- 1/4 teaspoon of salt
- 1 teaspoon of baking soda
- 2 teaspoons of Bangoshi Matcha
- 1/4 cup of melted unscented coconut oil (reserve 1 tablespoon for cooking)
- 1 banana
- 1 1/2 cups of unsweeten cashew milk
- 1 1/2 cups of water
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract
Mix together the dry ingredients, then the previously crushed banana then add the liquids. Stir vigorously with a whisk, use an electric mixer or blender as needed. The texture must become very creamy but not grainy.
Over medium-high heat, heat some coconut oil in a pan. When the oil is melted, place a ladle of the mixture, then spread the mixture evenly with your spatula to smooth the pancake. Bake for 2 to 3 minutes on each side.
Suggestion; serve with Quetsche Plum Jam from Les Minettes or their Melon & Ricard Syrup. A true delight ! Sprinkle some matcha powder on top for a great visual effect!