Here is a twist on the common hot chocolate for the coldest days: a matcha white hot chocolate recipe! You will only need four ingredients to make this recipe: white chocolate chips, milk, water and Bangoshi Matcha.
The sweetness of the white chocolate chips is the perfect balance to the bitterness of matcha. Even better: you can customize this recipe!
Indeed, you can use soy milk or almond milk instead of regular milk and the quantity of white chocolate chips can vary.
Here is a semi-sweet version of the hot chocolate but if you have a sweet tooth don’t be afraid to add more white chocolate chips!
5 minutes, 2 portions
- 1 cup of hot water
- 2 teaspoons of Bangoshi Matcha
- 2 cups of milk
- ¼ cup of white chocolate chips
- In a pot, melt the white chocolate chips with the milk.
- Bring the water to a boil and add the Bangoshi Matcha.
- When the milk and white chocolate chips mix is hot, pour the water and matcha mix.
- Stir well and pour into two cups.