This energy balls recipe is the perfect snack for an energy boost in between meals. Packed with healthy fats and proteins to support your body. It will be hard to resist those beauties!
This recipe was created by our collaborator Gabrielle Cyr. Gabrielle is a natural nutrition student and she passionated about healthy food. To see her work, here is a link to her Instagram account !
20 minutes, 12 balls
- 1 cup of coconut flakes (unsweetened)
- 1/4 cup of sunflower seeds
- 1/2 cup of cashews
- 1/2 cup of almonds
- 1/4 cup of pistachios (shelled)
- 1/2 cup of coconut oil
- 1/4 cup of coconut butter
- 1/3 cup of de almond milk
- 5 pitted dates
- 1 teaspoon of cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon of Bangoshi Matcha
- Handful of chopped pistachios for decoration
- Put all the ingredients in a food processor (except the chopped pistachios).
- Process until you get a dough.
- Roll into 1 and ½ inch sized balls. This recipe should give around 12 balls.
- Roll the balls through the chopped pistachios.
- Put all the balls into an air-tight container and freeze. They are better served cold.