This recipe will give you just a little kick of matcha flavour but the right amount of chocolate for a late night craving. You most probably have all the ingredients in your pantry.
30 minutes 15-20 cookies
- 1 cup of soften butter
- 3/4 cup of sugar
- 2 eggs
- 2 teaspoons of vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoons of Bangoshi Matcha
- 2 1/4 cups of flour
- 1 teaspoon of baking soda
- 1 teaspoon of salt
- 2 cups of dark chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees °F.
- Mix the liquid ingredients in a bowl.
- Mix the dry ingredients in a separate bowl (without the chocolate chips) and incorporate to the liquid ingredients.
- Add the chocolate chips.
- Form small tablespoons of dough and place them 2 inches apart on a greased pan or parchment paper.
- Cook for 11-15 minutes.